What the men in San Diego are wearing
22-year-old SDSU student, Christian Baez, is serious about fashion. He interns at The Blue Eyed Boy, a men’s fashion blog.
Christian’s glasses are Oliver Peoples, his patterned pants are Zara, and his shirt is by Band of Outsiders.
Nathan Rivera was serenading his brunch date at the Kensington Café when I walked past. The 25-year-old is pursuing music full-time. On November 24th you can catch him at the Kensington Café from 2-9pm. While strumming on his guitar, a passerby commented on his talent, to which Nathan responded: “I am available for bar mitzvahs.”
When I spotted 25-year-old Chester Desmond, (must be a Twin Peaks fan) outside of Influx in Golden Hill he told me I could photograph him as long as I didn't include his face. This made me wonder two things; the first, is he wanted by the law? The second, does he have a stalker? After a bit of convincing he agreed to it.
Desmond's go to outfit is almost always dress pants paired with a button-down. He is a big fan of the British label Fred Perry. His neck/head tat is by artist Jackie Dunn Smith of Seven Seas located on 10th Ave, downtown.
More like this:
- Street Style, Fashion Valley: It's all about the details — Dec. 31, 2012
- Street Style: cheap and awesome — Nov. 21, 2012
- Mission Valley mall rats: don't dress like Bill Cosby — Nov. 20, 2012
- Street Style Bankers Hill: Pleather Shorts and Vintage Treasures — Nov. 5, 2012
- Street Style, University Heights: The Urban Cowboy — Oct. 25, 2012