Home values sink in October, but not in San Diego
Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller housing data, released this morning (Dec. 26), show housing values dipping 0.1% for the 20 major metro areas in October. San Diego, however, was up 1.3%, topping all but two of the cities. In October, San Diego County values were up 6% from a year ago, topping the 4.3% composite of the 20 largest metro areas. Local home values are down 35.2% from the peak in November of 2005.
More like this:
- County home values continue soaring — May 28, 2013
- SD average home prices top metro areas' yearly gain — March 26, 2013
- SD home values rise in line with nation's large metro areas — Oct. 30, 2012
- San Diego Home Values Beat the Field in November. But... — Jan. 25, 2011
- Local Housing Values Up, but Pace of Gain Slowing — Feb. 23, 2010