WorldBeat Cultural Center
A not-for-profit, multicultural arts organization which functions to promote peace through an appreciation of the diversity of cultures in the community, with specific attention paid to the promotion and preservation of African and Indigenous from across the globe.
The WorldBeat Center San Diego hosts a range of classes and programs for children and adults, from African and Japanese drumming classes to yoga and dance classes, programs, concerts, and youth internships.
- African Djembe Drumming (every Wednesday)
- Afro-Cuban Percussion (every Thursday)
- Afro-Cuban Percussion and Dance (every Sunday)
- Children’s West African Drumming (every Tuesday)
- Emei Qigong Practice (every Saturday)
- Ki Energy Healing (every Wednesday)
- Kundalini Yoga (every Tuesday)
- Middle-Eastern Drumming Class (every Monday)
- Yoga Styles (every Wednesday)