Intergalactic Brewing Company
NOTE: This establishment has closed. This page remains for historical records.
A spacious tasting room expansion across the parking lot from its brewhouse allowed Intergalactic to brew more beers in greater quantities, with the added benefit of allowing more customers to fit comfortably into its sci-fi decorated space. Popular brews included the gold-medal winning Shut Up Wesley wheat and English Pale, its well-received Scottish Ale, or anything named Red Shirt.
Intergalactic Brewing Company closed in summer 2018.
|Sunday||1 p.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Monday||3 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||3 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||3 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||3 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Friday||3 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||1 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
- "Intergalactic Brewing’s growing universe" · Nov. 21, 2014
- "Beer of the Week: Intergalactic Astro Scottish Ale" · May 24, 2013
- "Intergalactic goes to the dark side" · April 27, 2014
- "Intergalactic Brewing adds space" · May 1, 2016
- Pint-size advantage for the nanobrewery · Sept. 18, 2017
- "Drink 'em while we've got 'em" · July 24, 2018