Quantcast

Gaskill grave site. The Gaskill brothers founded Campo in 1868. The army had a telegraph office there. The stage coaches of John G. Capron stopped on twice weekly runs to and from Tucson. The 10-mule freight wagons which kept Fort Yuma supplied were routed through Campo.

Share / Tools

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • AddThis
  • Email

Stories this photo appears in:

Skip Ad