Whale & Dolphin Watching
Where: Hornblower Cruises, 970 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego
Age limit: All ages
Ongoing: until Sunday, April 23, 2017
If you love whales, dolphins, and sea birds, hop on board for an experience on the open ocean. We’ll speed out to sea on a yacht and pass barking sea lions and leaping dolphins as we search for the legendary gray whales, known for migrating the longest distance of any mammal on Earth. Two cruises daily from December 10 to April 23.
Recurring dates & times
- Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Revise or correct this event listing
Please log in to submit event corrections