San Diego Harbor Cruise
Where: Hornblower Cruises, 970 North Harbor Drive, San Diego
Cost: $25 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Ongoing: until Sunday, December 31, 2017
A sightseeing tour of San Diego Bay with a professionally narrated tour of more than 50 landmarks. We’ll cover over 13 miles on the Big Bay, passing by Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument, among many others.
As we sail we’ll see marine animals and majestic sea birds, and we’ll talk about what local environmental efforts are doing to protect them. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to capture the sights in photos and video.
Recurring dates & times
- Sunday 10 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Revise or correct this event listing
Please log in to submit event corrections