Culture & Cocktails
Thursday, July 25, 2019, 6 p.m.
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Culture & Cocktails will be themed Angels and Saints after the Museum’s exhibition, Art & Empire: The Golden Age of Spain, currently on view through 9/2/19.
In addition to the exhibition, party goers can look forward to:
- Enjoying custom-brewed beer from SouthNorte beer Co.
- Sipping on “The Archangel,” a signature cocktail made with blonde rum, cherry pomegranate wine, crème de cassis, lemon, cinnamon demerara, and soda water
- Making their own sacred halo to wear during the evening event
- Watching performances by Sacra/Profana
- Enjoying sweet treats with churros from Churros X Chocolate
- Showing off their angelic look inside the Living Angel Wings Photo Booth
- Dancing to the beat of DJ Giancarlo
Revise or correct this event listing
Please log in to submit event corrections