“The fruits of the some 80 wineries tucked amid the lush hills between Tecate and Ensenada have inspired oenophiles from near and far to brand the Guadalupe Valley as Mexico’s Napa,” writes Turista Libre rad tours guide Derrik Chinn.
Tickets ($100) include transportation from the border about 90 minutes to Guadalupe Valley on Saturday, June 30, flights at three of the region’s “less commercial wineries,” and dinner at Ochentos – “a gourmet pizzeria with an expansive terrace and an even more expansive view at sunset."
Space is limited to 15 turistas, so reserve a spot ASAP.
Contact Derrik Chinn at email@example.com with questions.
Read about a previous trek with Turista Libre here.
More like this:
- Street Style: Tijuana with Turista Libre — May 9, 2013
- Mexican Wrestling in Tijuana with Turista Libre — Jan. 24, 2013
- Trip to Mexico's Napa Valley with Turista Libre — Nov. 9, 2012
- Los Master Plus Concert with Turista Libre — Aug. 9, 2011
- Mexican Wrestling in Tijuana with Turista Libre — July 24, 2011