Money laundering, witness tampering among charges
Two San Diegans have lost their Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licenses, according to the California Board of Accountancy.
Steven Martinez earlier pleaded guilty to 12 felony counts, including mail fraud, aggravated identity theft, money laundering, and use of interstate commerce in murder for hire. Antony A. Ewing had earlier pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy to conduct enterprise affairs through a pattern of racketeering activity.
More like this:
- Jing and Yin guilty, Bing gone — July 22, 2014
- Former Wells Fargo banker charged with embezzlement — April 25, 2013
- Benjamin 4th Arellano Félix Brother to Receive Prison Time — April 2, 2012
- Four Plead Guilty in Loan Modification Scheme — Dec. 16, 2011
- Licensed Fiduciary Gets 18 Months for Fund Diversion — Sept. 19, 2011