Local law school last in state in students passing bar
Columnist Staci Zaretsky of the publication "Above the Law" has published a list of how the state's 21 American Bar Association-accredited law schools did in the July 2012 bar exams. In first place was Stanford, as 93.7% of its grads passed the bar. In last place was San Diego's Thomas Jefferson School of Law, with a pass rate of 52.33%. However, Zaretsky points out that Jefferson improved greatly from its 2011 percentage.
More like this:
- Jefferson finishes last in 2013 bar passage rate — Jan. 28, 2014
- Jefferson law school's dean admits school's errors — Dec. 13, 2013
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law low in employment stats — May 21, 2013
- Former Jefferson staffer testifies she was told to falsify job numbers — Oct. 23, 2012
- Local law school has one of worst employment records — Oct. 16, 2012