From high-stakes California politics to corporate prince
A Reader News Ticker piece via Storify, a social media storytelling tool.
A soon-to-be former California legislator assumes his positon in the halls of corporate California, but not before a few words on Twitter regarding the San Diego daily newspaper owned by GOP hotel magnate Doug Manchester.
More like this:
- San Onofre meeting brings out crowds both for and against local nuke plant — Oct. 11, 2012
- San Diego Unemployment Rate Rises — July 20, 2012
- Edison Reports Increased Damage, Backs Off Restart Proposal at San Onofre — May 9, 2012
- County Unemployment Rises in March — April 20, 2012
- County Gains 8000 Jobs in Month — Dec. 16, 2011