Stock of telecom superstar Qualcomm leapt 9.29% to $57.03 in after hours trading today (Nov. 2). The company reported a 22% increase in earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter, topping analysts' estimates. The company reported strong sales of mobile phones and other wireless products. Qualcomm makes chipsets and other technology for wireless devices, including Apple's hot new iPhone4S. Qualcomm's future estimates also beat analysts' forecasts.
More like this:
- Qualcomm stock drops on low sales estimate — Nov. 6, 2013
- Qualcomm stock soars after-hours on dismal day — Nov. 7, 2012
- Qualcomm Earnings Jump; Stock Plunges on Guidance — April 18, 2012
- Qualcomm Near Deal to Buy Atheros, Says NY Times — Jan. 4, 2011
- Novatel Stock Down 24.3 Percent as Wireless Company Foresees Rough Times — Aug. 20, 2008