Did anyone else see this?
I'm sorry if someone else already posted about this...
New York magazine's Grub Street blog did a feature on the best pizza in America, and what do you know, amid the frozen delights and pizza meccas, they managed to include a San Diego entry: Bronx Pizza's cheese pie.
Naturally, there is much to quibble over here. But they're definitely wrong about suggesting that you take your slice to go. It's never better than right after it comes out of the oven.
More like this:
- An insiders' Chicago — Oct. 28, 2013
- Dear A Clockwork Orange: let The Great Gatsby be your guide to the wonderful world of merchandising! — May 16, 2013
- NYC: In Search of America's First Pizzeria — April 4, 2013
- By the Slice: Lefty's — May 19, 2011
- Our Favorite Drinks and Where We Drink Them — April 22, 2009