I can hear the t-shirt printer now: "Ozu wife-beaters? I thought you said O.J."
It must have been all of the karate and flying people in Yasujiro Ozu's Tokyo Story that brought this about. What next, the Mahatma Gandhi AK-47?
I dug around the fruit cellar and came up with a few more @RARE@ collectible items bound to fetch big bucks on eBay.
More like this:
- 11 celebrity comedy teams we'd like to see — July 18, 2013
- Clean slate: A brief pictorial tribute to the clapboard — June 17, 2013
- Happy Flag Day! — June 14, 2013
- A gallery of 33 vintage posters from Hollywood's Golden Age of cartoons — June 12, 2013
- **L@@K** RARE VINTAGE ORIGINAL UNITED ARTISTS TRANSAMERCA WATERING CAN MINT — Oct. 24, 2012