Here's something I failed to mention in this week's cover story on Kensington Video. When Guy Hanford shaves in the morning, he sees Don Bauder's face in the mirror.
Thanks to dwbat, Reader lifer and President of the Don Bauder Fan Club, for the Photoshop Facelift.
Something tells me Don wouldn't last much longer behind the counter than one of Winnie's grandkids.
More like this:
- Name That Logo: Deluxe Warner Bros. Edition — Sept. 19, 2013
- Holy Top Ten Movie Moseses! Ridley Scott to direct Exodus — Aug. 27, 2013
- Details leaked on Beetlejuice sequel at the VMA's? — Aug. 26, 2013
- Casting call: Headlock'd: The Bob Filner Story — Aug. 26, 2013
- Help save drive-in theatres as 'ozoners' celebrate their 80th birthday — Aug. 21, 2013