The Alamo Draft House prides itself on a strict, "No text, no talk" policy. The theater stands firm on its commitment to upholding these simple rules of common theater courtesy: "Occasionally, someone doesn't follow the rules, and we do, in fact, kick their asses out of our theater."
The following angry voicemail comes from one such ass who, after boasting that she's texted her way through every movie theater in Austin, Texas, actually has the nerve to call the management rude for showing her the exit door.
Theaters in every city across America need to follow the example set by the Alamo Draft House...starting with our own Horton Plaza.
BTW, headphones are recommended if you listen while at work or the kiddies are around.
More like this:
- Public records show a close working relationship between Councilmember Lorie Zapf and Sunroad Vice President Tom Story — July 8, 2013
- So what are you doing tonight? — June 21, 2011
- Stay Awake for the Ten O'Clock Show — Aug. 27, 2008
- Local Pornographer Confessions, plus Online Booty Calls — March 21, 2008
- Phantom Children — June 2, 2005