After First-Ever Pride Parade Featuring Members of United States Military in Uniform, U.S. Army Releases Images of New LGBTQ-Friendly Combat Fatigues
Army Spokesman Dick Dickerson: "The days of hiding and shame are passed. We want our LGBTQ soldiers to be able to stand up and stand out, even on the front lines."
More like this:
- NAB Coronado Training Chief: "Female SEALs are the military's solution to sexual assault crisis." — June 18, 2013
- Pride of the Padres — July 24, 2012
- G.I. Fletcher: Army of One/One Man Army — April 17, 2012
- Atheists Propose Alternative to Camp Pendleton Cross — Dec. 28, 2011
- The Mean-16 — June 2, 2005